3 Easy Yet Impactful Ways In Which You Can Mobilize Your Social Movement For Effective Communication
Reading Outcome: After reading the article, you will be able to understand the various visual and digital modes of mobilizing your C.S.R activities, Social Campaigns and other Initiatives in an appealing manner.
Reading Time: 10 Minutes
once said that, “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” But the question is how we do it collectively? If you are challenged by the above thought and at the same time want to make a difference, then this is where you should be for a diversified understanding on Media and Social Moves.
Why we need these mediums?
With so much progression and transformation happening in the universe, we often forget to relate ourselves to crucial and critical matters, which often require human touch! In such a situation, opting for mediums like AD Films, Awareness Films and Documentaries will be the best solution for undiluted attention
1 -> AD Films :If one thing that we need to learn from commercialism is their ability to convert a message into a potential buyer. Be it popular ads like ‘MTS Internet Baby’ or the ‘Vicks - Generations of Care’, everything had the essence of realism touched with professionalism! Well, that has to be the focus while you opt for social message oriented AD films. Click here to know more the AD films conceived and developed by G-3 Media Works.
How AD Films Convey Your Message
The real story is,
- People will forget whatever you preach! But what you project visually will stay on their minds forever.
- AD films make the message more communicative and also effective in such a way that people will relate to at all points of time.
- Through AD films, people actually come to conclusive decisions that let them to imbibe the thought and at the same time come up with answers to questions that enable them to make concrete analysis.
Now we know why we are vouching for AD films!
2 -> Awareness Films : The very word denotes its purpose! But have we leveraged the real purpose: Awareness films in a social message context works deeper and powerful than what we think! In short, they convert the message into meaningful relay that everyone would like to see and relate.
And yes, awareness films always have the leverage of,
- In better understanding and stigma reduction.
- Focusing on the unique vision and mission statements of your visual communication.
- Creating an inclusive and accepting climate that can in turn encourage people to get the care they deserve, the accommodations they need and the acceptance that makes us human
Want to know more about awareness films? Click here to get a complete understanding on various awareness films handled by us.
3 -> Documentaries : Well, if you are aiming at changing the perspectives of people, documentaries are your trump card! And the reality is we aren’t missing out on its nuances. In other words, the power to leverage a never before seen acceptance can be done through this medium right within your context in a more reachable manner.
Here are the top three lessons that we can learn from these popular documentaries
- Inside The MahaKumbh: Set on the themes of Khumbamela, this documentary went beyond lenses and camera to project the real truth beneath the India’s most celebrated festival.
- Children Of The Pyre: We all know the sacredness and purity associated with Varanasi and Holy Ganges. But beyond those celebrations, we often forget the reality! This documentary played a crucial role in making our eyes open to the untold truth associated in these regions.
- India Untouched: This definitely has to be on your watch list! Spanning across eight states, India Untouched showcases the nation’s passion for caste and creed.
This is why G-3 Media Works believes in unleashing the true potential through Documentaries. Get to know more about our Documentaries in this section.
The above list is sure enough to prove that transpiring your social causes through these mediums is the best way to get enough appreciation and recognition. Hence channelize your needs and get the maximum from it!