Account means a unique reference account that may be created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Policy terms) refers to G3 MEDIA WORKS PRIVATE LIMITED, with the registered head office operating from, No.3, 3rd Floor, City Centre Plaza, 3, Mount Road, Chennai – 600 002
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country: The country of India
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile smart phone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the website which carries information on the services offered by us
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to webpages of G3 MEDIA WORKS PRIVATE LIMITED, accessible from – www.g3mediaworks.net (or) www.g3mediaworks.in
You refers to the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using our Services, as applicable.
Collecting and using your Personal Data:
Types of Data collected:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used by us to contact you or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
- Usage Data is collected automatically when using our Service.
- Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (i.e., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser used by you, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Technologies of Tracking and Cookies:
The technologies we use may include:
- Flash Cookies.Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
- Web Beacons.Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality Cookies: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use our Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Usage of your Personal Data:
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage your Account:To manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract:The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact you:To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS text services, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide youwith news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests:To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers:We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, to contact you.
- With business partners:We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users:When you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose by obtaining your prior consent
Retention of your Personal Data:
The Company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of your Personal Data:
Disclosure of your Personal Data
For Business Transactions
For Law enforcement reasons:
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
For other legal requirements:
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation as and when required
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Safety of your Personal data:
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Additional information on the processing of your Personal data:
The Service Providers we use may have access to your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about your activity on our service in accordance with their own Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You can opt-out of having made your activity on the service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us. We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
Links to other websites:
To Reach us:
Through email: email@example.com
Through phone: +91 – 44 – 4216 2667